tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: installing the admin on 5.5
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2007 14:59:10 GMT
> From: Fran Varin [mailto:FVARIN@AMICA.com]
> Subject: RE: installing the admin on 5.5
>
> So, it appears that the issue has been resolved but,
> I must admit I'm uncomfortable with the resolution,
> specifically in not knowing what actually addressed
> the issue.

I have seen problems with the "admin not installed" page being displayed
because the browser insists on using its cached copy rather than
actually submitting a new request.  If that were the case here, the real
error may have been fixed for some time, but masked by browser behavior.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.