tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: URL rewriting For Session Tracking
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2007 04:43:31 GMT
> From: jobs@ultratechpartners.com [mailto:jobs@ultratechpartners.com]
> Subject: URL rewriting For Session Tracking
>
> All I want to do is 'URL rewriting For Session Tracking'.

I have to admit that I don't really understand your question.  What do
you need to do with sessions that Tomcat doesn't already do
automatically via cookies or jsessionid?  Check the doc for the cookies
attribute of the <Context> element:

You also might want to take a look at Section 7 of the servlet spec:
http://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/final/jsr154/index.html

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.