tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: How to set up a special folder to list all files under it?
Date Mon, 01 Jan 2007 18:26:09 GMT
> From: Caldarale, Charles R
> Subject: RE: How to set up a special folder to list all files
> under it?
>
> You don't have to create any classes.  Just do what I said in
> the original response, which is to copy the existing
> declaration for the default servlet from conf/web.xml to your
> own WEB-INF/web.xml.

In case I didn't make it clear before, the idea is to create a copy of
the default servlet specifically for your webapp.  This renamed copy
will allow access to and listings of the directory specified in its
<url-pattern>, and nothing else.  The normal default servlet would
continue to supply static content for all other paths, without exposing
their directory structure.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.