tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Andre Prasetya" <andre.prase...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Presentation on Tomcat
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2007 06:20:50 GMT
Hi Vijay

In my opinion, there are some ways to deploy application :
1. By war, using tomcat manager
2. By war, dropping on webapps
3. By classes, drop the folder to webapps (you might got problem in updating
it, as i always got access problem, so i prefer war approach)
4. Using embedded tomcat, i m not sure how to accomplish this as i always
use the ant build.xml that is inherited for every java developer here at
this company

for config file, you might want to look at
1. server.xml
2. context.xml
3. web.xml

Hope this helps,

--
-Andre-

People see things the way they are and say "why ?" I see things that never
were and say "Why not ?"