tomcat-users mailing list archives

From JV <jv...@orange.nl>
Subject Re: Tomcat and jdbc over MS SQL Server
Date Sat, 20 Jan 2007 11:17:36 GMT
At work we use SQL Server 2000 and 2005. At first we used Opta2000 as
jdbc connector. Now we use jTDS, which is open source and freely
available. I don't know about performance issues, but we don't notice
any difference (it's development mainly, and low traffic sites). I've
tried to use the Microsoft driver, but that didn't work for some reason.

http://jtds.sourceforge.net/
http://www.inetsoftware.de/products/ (for Opta)

JV

Op 20 jan 2007, om 08:20 heeft Zack Grafton het volgende geschreven: