tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "ben short" <...@benshort.co.uk>
Subject Re: Embedded Tomcat and application communication
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 11:11:17 GMT
Hi,

I have done something similar, but used Jetty [1] as I couldn't figure
out how to get tomcat to do it..

My application registers a servlet and starts jetty. the servlet gets
the interface to the application via a static method. But it all works
OK. Maybe you could set the application interface into the
ServletConfig somehow and the servlet could grab it in the init
method.

I hope this is of some help.

Ben

ps: sorry to mention jetty on a tomcat list ;)

[1] http://docs.codehaus.org/display/JETTY/Embedding+Jetty