tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "ben short" <...@benshort.co.uk>
Subject Re: from https to http?
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2007 12:50:37 GMT
Hi Joe,

Have a look at the Acegi Security [1] stuff if your using spring. This
will allow you to configure what paths require https and redirect the
incomming requests if they are not https.
There is a catalina project too [2]  but im not to sure what that
does, but you never know it might be of help.

Regards

Ben

[1] http://acegisecurity.org/docbook/acegi.html#channel-security
[2] http://acegisecurity.org/multiproject/acegi-security-catalina/downloads.html