tomcat-users mailing list archives

From JNeuhoff <neuh...@mhccorp.com>
Subject Re: mod_jk replacement?
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 21:30:17 GMT

> Do I remember correctly, that Apache and Tomcat are on the same machine?
> Is there a firewall on this machine?

They are both on the same machine. Apache is listening to a dedicated
IP-address, on port 80, while Tomcat is configured to using localhost, and
listens to port 8080 (http) and 8009 (ajp1.3). There is no firewall on that
machine, because it is located behind a campus-wide firewall on a University
network. The latter has opened up port 80 for that machine to outside users.

> The file might get big. I could download from a web site or similar.
> I'll be away for two days, so don't expect an answer before friday.

Thank you very much, I can upload the mod_jk.log tomorrow after the new test
with the updated settings and let you know on Friday.

J.Neuhoff