tomcat-users mailing list archives

From JNeuhoff <neuh...@mhccorp.com>
Subject mod_jk replacement?
Date Sun, 21 Jan 2007 23:26:50 GMT

Is there another connector software available between Apache 2.0.59 and
Tomcat 5.5.17 on Windows 2003 which is more stable and suitable for a live
web service? mod_jk 1.2.20 (which I believe is the latest version) appears
to have some problems with managing TCP connections (see
http://www.nabble.com/Apache-mod_jk-memory-leak--tf3023318.html for
details). We are desparately looking for a working connection software
between Apache and Tomcat.

Alternatively, we are thinking of running a standalone Tomcat in which case
we'd find to find a way of mapping some web-enabled directories with static
resources (mainly PNG images and some simple PHP scripts) to Tomcat in
addition to our Servlet. Is that possible?