tomcat-users mailing list archives

From JNeuhoff <>
Subject Re: Apache mod_jk memory leak?
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2007 13:49:06 GMT

BTW: Tomcat (which is still running and which I can access via port 8080)
claims this in its manager status report:

Max threads: 40 Min spare threads: 0 Max spare threads: 0 Current thread
count: 14 Current thread busy: 1 Keeped alive sockets count: 0
Max processing time: 3109 ms Processing time: 141.402 s Request count: 386
Error count: 49 Bytes received: 0.00 MB Bytes sent: 5.14 MB

with 14 corresponding connections in the Ready stage. Whereas the netstat -a
command says there no connections between Tomcat and Apache (see my previous

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message