tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Frankbl <frank.blue...@dpg.com>
Subject Tomcat limited connection to only 1
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2007 09:32:47 GMT

I will limited the connection for tomcat to one. I have tryed any
configuration with the connector in server.xml. but nothing will work.
Can anyone say what i must do to get the right parameters. here my last
configuration string.

<Connector className="org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteConnector" port="8080"
maxThreads="1" minSpareThreads="1" maxSpareThreads="1" minProcessors="1"
maxProcessors="1" enableLookups="false" acceptCount="1" debug="0"
connectionTimeout="20000" useURIValidationHack="false"/>

Thanks for your help.

Frank