tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Sascha Wehnert" <Sascha.Wehn...@torexretail.de>
Subject Getting Tomcat5.exe to run with server JVM
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2007 17:11:39 GMT
Hi,

I’m quite new to the whole JAVA stuff so it might happen, that I do not use the right terms
;-)

I need to get a Tomcat 5.5.20 to run with -server. It was installed using the

available exe-installation file. I found already a previous thread about this topic located
at

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/tomcat-users/200408.mbox/%3cBAY8-F117Lbq0m361SU0001e27d@hotmail.com%3e

but the described solutions here didn’t help. If I add -server to JAVA Options within the

tomcat monitor or tomcat5w.exe and try to restart stdout log file reports “unrecognized
option -server”.

Same happens if I add it to the registry values.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Sascha