tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Fran Varin <FVA...@AMICA.com>
Subject RE: installing the admin on 5.5
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 19:30:15 GMT

Hi, thanks for responding...I'll address your questions based on my original
step numbers:

6) Yes, I simply copied the "admin" directory to the server\webapps
directory. So, all of the subordinate content came along as well. I did not
modify anything underneath it.

8) I receive the same result...that is to say a page with the message about
installing admin separately appears. Yes, "running" in the manager
application is set to "true".

10) there are no "<context>" elements in server.xml. There is no "admin"
directory in the normal "webapps" directory.