tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Yiannis Mavroukakis" <yian...@jaguarfreight.com>
Subject Embedded Tomcat and application communication
Date Sun, 21 Jan 2007 17:25:11 GMT
Hello,

I have the following scenario. I wish to integrate tomcat into an existing server application
, so that a
webapp can send configuration commands and query that application's status . Browsing through
the list, the most definitive answer I have seen is to use RMI. Is there another path to accomplish
this or is RMI the only solution?

Thank you,

Yiannis

If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and
all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and
notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose,
intended recipient. Jaguar Freight Services and any of its subsidiaries
each reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its
networks.
except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized
to state them to be the views of any such entity.
This e-mail has been scanned for all known viruses.