tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Suneet Shah" <suneetshah2...@gmail.com>
Subject Classpath Issue
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2007 13:58:50 GMT
Hello,

I am working in creating a proxy that will run in Tomcat 5.5. I have  the
module registered in the server.xml.  The module needs to communicate with
some ejbs running on Websphere 6.1.  I placed the necessary IBM jar files in
the tomcat/common/lib directory. On a a windows box, it works fine. However,
on Solaris, I keep getting NoClassDefFound errors even though I have
confirmed that the classes are in the jars.

Any thoughts on what could be causing this? or should I place the files
elsewhere to include them in the classpath?

Thanks in advance.
Suneet