tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Narayanaswamy, Mohan" <Mohan.Narayanasw...@in.standardchartered.com>
Subject How to disable default servlet?
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2007 06:15:14 GMT

I need to disable default servlet to restrict serving the static pages.

We use shared Apache+Tomcat, We need apache to serve static and tomcat
for dynamic, By no way tomcat should provide static resources.

Regards,
Mohan
This email is confidential. If you are not the addressee tell the sender immediately and destroy
this email
without using, sending or storing it. Emails are not secure and may suffer errors, viruses,
delay,
interception and amendment. Standard Chartered PLC and subsidiaries ("SCGroup") do not accept
liability for
damage caused by this email and may monitor email traffic.