tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ayusman Dikshit" <mail...@gmail.com>
Subject Tomcat memory usage.
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2007 03:40:10 GMT
Hi All,
I have a OS X server, running Tomcat 5.0.19.
There are already three applications running but I will need one more
application which is memory intensive.
I wanted to know how can I specify/increase the memroy requirements for my
application or Tomcat application?
My new application may need RAM data of around 800MB - 1.5 GB; given the
condition that the OS X Server Hard Ware is capable of providing this amount
of memory, how do I claim it at Tomcat startup, so that my application goes
smoothly.

Additionally is there any known issues in Tomcat while dealing with memory
intensive applications?
Any inputs will be really helpful.

TIA,
Ayusman