tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ayusman Dikshit" <>
Subject Tomcat memory usage.
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2007 03:40:10 GMT
Hi All,
I have a OS X server, running Tomcat 5.0.19.
There are already three applications running but I will need one more
application which is memory intensive.
I wanted to know how can I specify/increase the memroy requirements for my
application or Tomcat application?
My new application may need RAM data of around 800MB - 1.5 GB; given the
condition that the OS X Server Hard Ware is capable of providing this amount
of memory, how do I claim it at Tomcat startup, so that my application goes

Additionally is there any known issues in Tomcat while dealing with memory
intensive applications?
Any inputs will be really helpful.