tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Hassan Schroeder" <hassan.schroe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mod_jk replacement?
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2007 00:53:45 GMT
On 1/21/07, JNeuhoff <neuhoff@mhccorp.com> wrote:

Can't help on the Windows/mod_jk issue because I haven't
used either for quite some time but...

> Alternatively, we are thinking of running a standalone Tomcat in which case
> we'd find to find a way of mapping some web-enabled directories with static
> resources (mainly PNG images and some simple PHP scripts) to Tomcat in
> addition to our Servlet. Is that possible?

If they're really "simple" PHP scripts, maybe you would be better off
simplifying your technology stack by rewriting them as servlets/JSPs
(or even using an emerging JVM scripting language, e.g. Groovy).

YMMV!