tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Orlando Reis" <reis.orla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Webapps loading order
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2007 15:40:59 GMT
Ok, your right I did found some information a little bit later after
posting.

The reason for not having any order is because it's multithread and all
webapps
are loaded at the same time.

I was wondering about order because we have properties file that if badly
configured on one context will affect all others.

One way to overcome this, I guess, would be that part of the code being in
Shared or Common area?
Thus defining those properties only once.

Orlando