tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: Apache2, Tomcat5.5, mod_jk and HTTP content-type
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2007 08:40:08 GMT
Hi Joe,

what is your configuration?

1) If Tomcat serves the request (i.e. mod_jk forwards it), the
jsessionid should not be a problem, because tomcat should generate the
Content-Type header.

2) If Apache serves the request, you should get a "Not Found", because
it doesn't strip the jsessionid.

So basically I don't understand your observation (although I didn't try
by myself). If 2) is the problem, I'm actually thinking about an option
to strip jsessionid's via mod_jk from static content.

Regards,

Rainer