tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: XML Parse problem in a webapp context.xml
Date Sat, 27 Jan 2007 20:16:25 GMT
Pete wrote:
> Mark,
>
> I stated in the original message that the conf/web.xml is unmodified and the problem
only happens with certain contents in the META-INF/context.xml after it gets moved from the
app into conf/Catalina/localhost directory.

> -P

Sorry - my bad. I should have read your post more carefully.

I have had a look at the source and the reference to conf/web.xml is
caused by a bug. It is the context.xml that is having the problem.
I'll get this fixed.

Is the stack trace you posted with your original message all you have?
It looks like you might have left some bits out. A more complete stack
trace, if available, might help track this down.

Mark