tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Delbecq <>
Subject Re: Webapps loading order
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 12:31:03 GMT
It might be, for example, the order in which the webapps are iterated
inside a hashset, which can completly change if you add a webapp. Or it
might be the order in which the filesystem return them, As people said,
it depends on the time. If you really want to know, take a look at
source code of tomcat, in the version you are using...
En l'instant précis du 01/22/07 16:55, Orlando Reis s'exprimait en ces