tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Shilpa Arora <shil...@cs.cmu.edu>
Subject Re: Error 404: file not found while using BASIC HTTP Authorization
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2007 23:27:39 GMT
Hi,

We just identified the problem. We had following tags/lines in our
web.xml too. And we didn't notice that global_error.jsp wasn't there in
the directory and hence it was giving the file not found error. So, it
is working fine now with Struts as well.

   <error-page>
     <error-code>401</error-code>
     <location>/global_error.jsp</location>
   </error-page>