tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: connectionTimeout for AJP 1.3 in server.xml
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2007 08:55:35 GMT
Last time I checked explicitely was for 5.0.28. That (old) version had a
default of 60 seconds in the code, but it was not functional. You had to
explicitely set a value to enable the timeout.

And yes, having a good fit between connectionTimeout and
connection_pool_timeout should be best in most cases. The former is in
Milliseconds, the latter in seconds. The former goes into the connector
element of server.xml, the latter into mod_jk workers.properties.

Regards,

Rainer