tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Arnaud MERGEY <amer...@sunopsis.com>
Subject something wrong creating datasource after war deployement
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2007 11:07:39 GMT
Hi
something strange appends with an application
On tomcat 5.5.20 (same behavior with tomcat 5.5.17)

I deploy an application copying an unpacked war directory into webapps
directory. I add a datasource updating the META-INF/context.xml and
WEB-INF/web.xml like tomcat how-to. All works perfectly, no problems.

In another tomcat I copy the war of the same application in the webapps,
the war is unpacked . I add the datasource updating the
META-INF/context.xml and WEB-INF/web.xml and I can't use this datasource
: "org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot create JDBC
driver of class '' for connect URL 'null'"

witth windiff I compare the two directory and they are identical, the
only differences is in one the webapps directry has only the unpacked
directory and the other has unpacked and war directory.

I need help to understand, thanks
Arnaud