tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jacob Rhoden <>
Subject Re: Problem setting server.xml <host> <context> field.
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2007 05:50:54 GMT
Jacob Rhoden wrote:
> My question now however is, the manager to manage deployment of war
> files seems only to work for the first <Host> container with directory
> /usr/local/webapps. How do I make it work for both? Do I have to load
> two copies of the manager somehow? (I dont have much memory on this
> machine)
> ie works but not
Nevermind, I have answered my own question, i misread the tutorial. The
link to the document on setting up a virtual host is good, it should be
in the documentation. Well its good if you read it properly (:

Thanks for your all feedback! Very pleasantly surprising!

Best Regards,

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: