tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jacob Rhoden <ja...@rhoden.id.au>
Subject Re: Problem setting server.xml <host> <context> field.
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2007 02:36:44 GMT
Thanks for your reply! I was not aware that mod_jk2 was not the best one
to use (I assumed 2=apache2).  Rather than fixing my mess, how about I
ask a different question! I am using the latest version of tomcat, I
would like to have a single version of tomcat running on one port, which
I can deploy multiple applications.

I would like to use virtual hosts so that:
mainserver.com:8080/Application1/index.jsp maps to fish.com/index.jsp
mainserver.com:8080/Application2/index.jsp maps to apples.com/index.jsp

Ignoring the mess i have made, how would i do this?  Any help or
pointers to documents that might help would be much appreciated!

Best Regards,
Jacob