tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Stephan Schöffel <stephan.schoef...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: disable war deployment
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 12:05:58 GMT
the problem is easy: i have to distribute the tomcat with preinstalled
apps. i havae to make sure the tomcat only loads apps that i delivered
with it. now im trying to delete all ways loading apps. only apps in
dir-structures should be loaded (ie with the deployDirectory() method,
which i altered to verify the apps).