tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: MOD_JK Redirection issues
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 07:20:47 GMT
Please give detailed information on the version and type of web server
and mod_jk you are using and include mod_jk config and the relevant
parts of the web server config.

You can increase the log level of mod_jk to debug or even trace to
follow, how mod_jk tries to match your requests against the configured
URL maps.

Regards,

Rainer