tomcat-users mailing list archives

From ANDY BAWUAH <andibo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Reinstalling Tomcat after screwing up first install
Date Sun, 21 Jan 2007 17:15:07 GMT
I installed Tomcat for IIS 6 and screwed up the
install so I had to uninstall it. However when I
uninstalled it, the the tomcat service was not removed
but it got disabled. I have tried a couple of times to
reinstall tomcat but I keep getting an error message.
I have not been able to reinstall tomcat since. I have
been trying to clean up my past installs of the
software and start from scratch but I just can't
figure out how to get that done.How do I go about
getting rid of the current traces of Tomcat I have on
my server and install tomcat again.
Any help from you experts will be appreciated