tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "John Doe" <yrm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: from https to http?
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2007 14:01:06 GMT
Chris,

    Of course that is not a Tomcat's job, but if exists a redirection
from http to https I wonder why does not exists a reverse way in the
"declarative security" mechanism provided by the servlet
specification.

    But like you point, there are not so many places where a
programmer must resolve this kind of situations.

Cheers!

- Pablo