tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Leon Rosenberg" <rosenberg.l...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: timestamp of tomcat startup?
Date Sat, 06 Jan 2007 22:50:36 GMT
On 1/6/07, Caldarale, Charles R <Chuck.Caldarale@unisys.com> wrote:
> > From: Leon Rosenberg [mailto:rosenberg.leon@googlemail.com]
> > Subject: Re: timestamp of tomcat startup?
> >
> > Hehe, I was thinking more about making advertisement for my
> > own project :-)
>
> Sorry I didn't know about it before, or I certainly would have mentioned
> it.

:-)

> > moskito (http://moskito.anotheria.net, http://moskito.java.dev.net)
>
> No biggie, but the second link has transposed components; it should be:
>    http://moskito.dev.java.net

Yeah, I always mixing them up. somehow my brain thinks that dev.net
would be the more appropriate place...

> > more about providing additional information about the webapp and/or
> > the backend.
>
> Definitely cool.  Lots of detailed information collected.

Thanks for the flowers :-) And you only have seen the small part I
actually managed to document. Since the target audience are developers
/ hosters of high-performance lots-of-traffic applications its not
easy to build appropriate examples. And some features - like
monitoring of alternate use-case pathes aren't yet completely
finished... Not to mention that the whole thing needs a fancy-clicky
interface to inspire normal mortals :-)

>  - Chuck

Leon