tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Leon Rosenberg" <rosenberg.l...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: timestamp of tomcat startup?
Date Sat, 06 Jan 2007 22:13:17 GMT
On 1/6/07, Caldarale, Charles R <Chuck.Caldarale@unisys.com> wrote:
> > From: Leon Rosenberg [mailto:rosenberg.leon@googlemail.com]
> > Subject: Re: timestamp of tomcat startup?
> >
> > Btw, If you care about monitoring that much, you should consider using
> > something more powerful. Something that can give you more info than
> > just up/down, but also average request duration, amount of errors in
> > last 1/5/15 minutes, number of requests and that sort of stuff.
>
> Lambda Probe displays some of that information already (along with a lot
> of other interesting stuff).  Might be a good base for adding other
> monitoring capabilities.
> http://lambdaprobe.org

Hehe, I was thinking more about making advertisement for my own project :-)
lambdaprobe is good for more information on tomcat as server.
moskito (http://moskito.anotheria.net, http://moskito.java.dev.net) is
more about providing additional information about the webapp and/or
the backend.

>  - Chuck

regards
Leon