tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "" <>
Subject server.xml
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2007 14:22:07 GMT

Just recently I have installed tomcat and I still cannot make my
pages available.

I have a test file put in my webapps folder that

1. works fine when called from the server machine with the link
2. but shows page not

I tested option 2 from the server and from another computer
connected to the same router as the server. I have read somewhere
that option 2 is not possible from the host machine and any
machine connected to the same router. I am using dynamic DNS and
this seems to be set up fine as I have already double-checked with
the support team.

I have added the following code to the server.xml file in tomcat:

  <!-- This Host is the first "Virtual Host": -->
      <Host name="" appBase="webapps">
        <Context path="" docBase="."/>

Could someone please advise.

Best Regards,