tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "ICT Department" <...@stedwards.co.uk>
Subject FW: IE Issues with JSPWiki & JCIFS!!
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2007 10:00:28 GMT
That's awesome, cheers to everyone that's helped me on this - problem
resolved!! :]
I added the line "-Djcifs.encoding=US-ASCII" to 'Java Options' under the
'Java' tab in that configuration utility. Works fabulously now.

Hopefully this be of help to others too who encounter similar problems!

Regards

Chris
ICT Department
St. Edward's School
Cheltenham, UK

-----Original Message-----
From: Caldarale, Charles R [mailto:Chuck.Caldarale@unisys.com]
Sent: 30 January 2007 17:24
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: IE Issues with JSPWiki & JCIFS!!

> From: ICT Department [mailto:ict@stedwards.co.uk]
> Subject: RE: IE Issues with JSPWiki & JCIFS!!
>
> For some reason I don't have the startup.bat file in my 'bin' folder -
> perhaps I don't have tomcat installed in the correct way

You most likely installed it from the .exe download, which, for some reason,
leaves out the .bat scripts and installs Tomcat as a service only.  The .zip
download does include the scripts.  To manipulate the Java environment for
Tomcat as a service, use the tomcat5w.exe in your bin directory.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.