tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Satya Narayan <>
Subject Re: Securing Tomcat
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2007 14:57:33 GMT
Tomcat docs and Bugzilla should help you.

----- Original Message ----
From: Suneet Shah <>
Sent: Friday, 19 January, 2007 9:04:06 AM
Subject: Securing Tomcat

I am using Tomcat as a Reverse Proxy through a pluggin that we have built.
One of the questions that I am being asked is how do we make the
installation of tomcat secure as it needs to be placed in the DMZ.  Is there
any place where I can find a list of known security issues in Tomcat and how
to "harden" it so that its less prone to attack.