tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jagadeesh" <>
Subject RE: MOD_JK Redirection issues
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 07:41:18 GMT
Thanks for the reply Rainer.

I am using tomcat-connectors-1.2.19 and jBoss 4.0.5GA in Fedora Core 5.
Since the binary I downloaded was throwing errors, I build the shared
library from the source and copied it to the
/usr/lib/httpd/modules/ directory.

Please find below the configuration file (mod-jk.conf) I am using

#Loads the module
LoadModule jk_module modules/

# The workers file
JkWorkersFile conf/

# Set the jk log level [debug/error/info]
JkLogLevel debug

# Select the log format
JkLogStampFormat  "[%a %b %d %H:%M:%S %Y]"

# JkOptions indicates to send SSK KEY SIZE
JkOptions +ForwardKeySize +ForwardURIEscaped -ForwardDirectories

# JkRequestLogFormat
JkRequestLogFormat "%w %V %T"

# Mount your applications
JkMount /* loadbalancer

# You can use external file for mount points.
# It will be checked for updates each 60 seconds.
# The format of the file is: /url=worker
# /examples/*=loadbalancer
# JkMountFile conf/

# Add shared memory.
# This directive is present with 1.2.10 and
# later versions of mod_jk, and is needed for
# for load balancing to work properly
JkShmFile logs/jk.shm

# Add jkstatus for managing runtime data
<Location /jkstatus/>
    JkMount status
    Order deny,allow
    Deny from all
    Allow from

Please find below

# Define list of workers that will be used
# for mapping requests

# Define Node1
# modify the host as your host IP or DNS name.

# Define Node2
# modify the host as your host IP or DNS name.

# Load-balancing behaviour

# Status worker for managing load balancer

I am not using