tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jagadeesh" <jagade...@x-minds.org>
Subject MOD_JK Redirection issues
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 06:40:30 GMT
Hi All,

Happy New Year!!!

I am having a few problems when using MOD JK with jBoss application server.

I am hosting an application in jBoss which uses REST protocol to serve the
contents. So the GET requests that reach MOD JK can be an encoded string
like http://loadbalancer.xxx.com/authenticate/user%2fjagadeesh?key=123456789

Here the actual request is

http://loadbalancer.xxx.com/authenticate/user/jagadeesh?key=123456789 where
%2f is the encoded string for '/'. Whenever MOD JK gets a request like this,
it seems to be ignoring it rather than passing it to the application server
and I am getting HTTP 404.

I tried accessing the server directly with the request

http://node1.xxx.com/authenticate/user%2fjagadeesh?key=123456789 and it's
working fine.

Any help to resolve this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jagadeesh