tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Nelson, Tracy M." <Tracy.Nel...@nelnet.net>
Subject RE: Change the encoding format of xml outpu
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2007 16:26:22 GMT

So how are you writing it out?  Just stuffing everything into a StringBuffer
and then writing it out to a file?  Using a Transformer (if so, try calling
setOutputParameter(OutputKeys.ENCODING,"UTF-8"))?  A JDOM XMLOutputter?

Apologies if there is some standard or canonical Tomcat method, but I didn't
find a reference to one.

The information contained in this message is confidential
proprietary property of Nelnet, Inc. and its affiliated
companies (Nelnet) and is intended for the recipient only.
Any reproduction, forwarding, or copying without the express
permission of Nelnet is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by replying to this e-mail.