tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Vijay Hatewar" <vijay_hate...@persistent.co.in>
Subject Presentation on Tomcat
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2007 05:30:00 GMT
Hi All

I am very new to Tomcat and working as a  QA Engineer , I have to deliver
presentation on How web application can be deployed using tomcat , different
configuration files and how they are used . basically I want to cover high
level functional aspect .

Please help me  , as I am hardly acquainted to tomcat .

Thanks & Regards,

  Vijay G Hatewar

DISCLAIMER
Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it
is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain,
copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd.
does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.