tomcat-users mailing list archives

From <j...@ultratechpartners.com>
Subject URL rewriting For Session Tracking
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2007 04:14:21 GMT
Hi Everyone,

I tried to find answer to this question on the archive and documentation, but I couldn't find
a clear answer which is weird since I expected to find an answer easily. All I want to do
is 'URL rewriting For Session Tracking'. Do I have to do this manually in my code (using response.encodeURL),
or is there an automatic way of doing this in Tomcat (such as using a filter or value) that
would handle this for me? I've been looking at HttpRedirectFilter and UrlRewriteFilter which
are open source filters, but they seem to do a lot of rewriting, but not for session tracking.

Thanks for Your Help,

Kasra