tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Vijay Hatewar" <vijay_hate...@persistent.co.in>
Subject RE: I have deployed build , using root user ,
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2007 05:20:01 GMT
I tried with "ant clean" from root, I got the message build is clean
successfully. but when If I would deploy build using my profile , I got the
message build unsuccessful .
What would be appropriate command for the same. Please writ me.
regards
Vijay
-----Original Message-----
From: Caldarale, Charles R [mailto:Chuck.Caldarale@unisys.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2007 10:44 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: I have deployed build , using root user ,

> From: Vijay Hatewar [mailto:vijay_hatewar@persistent.co.in]
> Subject: RE: I have deployed build , using root user ,
>
> I want to delete the web app that I have deployed .the code etc ..

Have you tried using the Undeploy command of the Tomcat manager app?

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.

DISCLAIMER
Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it
is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain,
copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd.
does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.