tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Vijay Hatewar" <vijay_hate...@persistent.co.in>
Subject RE: I have deployed build , using root user ,
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2007 05:06:13 GMT
I want to delete the web app that I have deployed .the code etc ..
Regards
Vijay

-----Original Message-----
From: Gregor Schneider [mailto:rc46fi@googlemail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 01, 2007 10:20 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: I have deployed build , using root user ,

> I have deployed build using root user on tomcat 5.0

 Lesson No 1: Never run Tomcat as root

Write that down for at least 100 times

Getting serious again:

What do you want to delete? The Tomcat-Installation? A web-app that
you distributed?

Please be specific

Cheers

Greg
gpgp-fp: 79A84FA526807026795E4209D3B3FE028B3170B2

DISCLAIMER
Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it
is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain,
copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd.
does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.