tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Tor Langehaug" <tlangeh...@pinneyinsurance.com>
Subject Complex Tomcat and IIS configuration
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2007 19:04:47 GMT
I am running a web server with about 10 different virtually hosted sites.
Tomcat is installed and functioning with http://localhost:8084/ (the default
port of tomcat is used by another application), however I cannot access
tomcat by this address away from the local machine.

The isapi_redirect filter is installed and shows as working with the green
arrow and I have a Jakarta virtual directory in the site I want to run my
application on.  IIS fails to serve the context defined within tomcat when
it is requested.  My project is supposed to be deployed within the next day
or so.  Help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tor Langehaug