tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Vijay Hatewar" <vijay_hate...@persistent.co.in>
Subject I have deployed build , using root user ,
Date Mon, 01 Jan 2007 14:24:57 GMT

 Hi All
I have deployed build using root user on tomcat 5.0 [( Mysql – 5.0 ) server
(installed on fedora –linux box)]  , Now I want to delete complete code
which was on done using root user .

But I am finding it difficult to delete all the stuff , Clean build command
is not working even with root user .

Please help me . What would be appropriate method .???

 Vijay G Hatewar
|Member of Technical Staff - TQE|Persistent Systems Pvt, Ltd., Pune.|
|Ph: +91 .20 .3023.5331| Mobile: +91.9890678168| @:
vijay_hatewar@persistent.co.in|

DISCLAIMER
Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it
is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain,
copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd.
does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.