tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Philippe Couas" <pco...@infodev.FR>
Subject log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger error install on Tomcat 4.1.34 with JDK 1.4.2
Date Sat, 27 Jan 2007 11:11:10 GMT

I want install samples on my Tomcat server 4.1.34 and I have following error
messages ?

Do you have an idea ?

Regards

Philippe

Apache Tomcat/4.1.34

(org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener).

Catalina.start: LifecycleException:  Erreur de démarrage du contexte

suite aux erreurs précédentes

LifecycleException:  Erreur de démarrage du contexte suite aux erreurs

précédentes

        at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:3

700)

        at

org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1147)

        at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:696)

        at

org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1147)

        at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:310

)

        at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:4

49)

        at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:221