tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Tsirkin Evgeny" <tsir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: strange ssl tomcat response
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 15:55:03 GMT
Thanks for the reply!
Sorry for not providing basic information.
This is tomcat 5.5 with sun's
java version "1.5.0_09"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_09-b03)
Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (build 1.5.0_09-b03, mixed mode)
Running on Linux Suse (but i have installed it manually getting apache's
tomcat
not SuSe's one which pretty old).
About APR: I really don't know if it is installed however this is manually
compiled
apache and as i already mantioned manually installed tomcat ,so i guess - it
is not.
If you tell me how to check this i will know for sure.
Thanks for the answer!
Hope you will be able to help me.
Evgeny.

On 12/13/06, Caldarale, Charles R <Chuck.Caldarale@unisys.com> wrote:

> > From: Tsirkin Evgeny [mailto:tsirkin@gmail.com]
> > Subject: strange ssl tomcat response
> >
> > Hope this will not be posted twice.

My first post did not work ,so i was afraid that i am posting twice.

If you don't provide basic information, it will have to be.