tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jim Reynolds" <jim.jreyn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SSL Setup From Site
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 20:00:26 GMT
Charles,
got it. I [x] checked the native on the install, then installed
Tomcat. After that I removed the tcnative-1.dll and restarted tomcat.
I added my info to the server.xml and restarted. Yippie!

So now I have SSL running on tomcat 5.5.20.

Anyway, this brings up one last question. When it comes up now, it
says this is not a valid certificate. I would assume this is because
all I did was created a keystore and password. I did not create nor
issue a certificate. I don't really care, but could I put in some
bogus certificate for development, or just let it go.

Thanks for all help,