tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jim Reynolds" <jim.jreyn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SSL Setup From Site
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 19:18:50 GMT
I am running version 5.5.17 and I am not seeing anything in the logs
regarding APR. Logs I have are:
admin
catalina
host-manager
jakarta-service
localhost
manager
stderr
stdout

I grepped the logs for APR and came up with nothing.

Also, I just installed 5.5.20, and 6.0 to try and find where the #$#$@
tcnative-1.dll is and I do not see them in either new install. Also,
the installer does not ask any questions. I used the .exe.

Thanks,