tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jim Reynolds" <jim.jreyn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SSL Setup From Site
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 18:28:30 GMT
Chuck,
you are very smart. I remembered doing this in my production box to
get SSL working. I did do the exe installer, but many searches did not
find the tcnative.dll. Actually I couldn't find any tcnative
references anywhere.
Perhaps there is another mechanism to use native in 5.5.17? Funny
thing, my search on my whole system for the .dll found all the old bak
in my production box.

Anyway, could they put that dll into a .jar?